Who are the Friends?
The Friends of the Claymont Library is a not-for-profit group of volunteers whose mission is strengthening and expanding quality library services for residents of Claymont and adjacent communities.
Through donations of time, funds, and materials, we work to:
- Provide learning materials
- Donate books
- Represent the Library at community events
- Advocate on behalf of the Library
- Help the Library promote literacy
- Partner with New Castle County in raising contributions for construction costs
Meetings are held in the Library at 6:30 p.m. on the first Monday of each month, except July & August.
Dues are now due for 2017. New membership options are available. Click on Membership form link for details and to join or renew. Form is also available in newsletter.